Sunday, February 2, 2014

This week in El Salvador..

I am working on a project for the Clarks...
   Elder Joseph and Sister Marilee Clark leave tomorrow morning
for the airport at 5:00 a.m.
         And I'm working on something to send with them....
So I will blog tomorrow.
Elder y Hna. Clark have been serving as full-time temple missionaries in our San Salvador El Salvador Temple for one year--February 2013 to February 2014.
   They are wonderful and we will miss them!
We've had another great week in the temple and with our temple friends.  I'll leave you with a photo of our temple since we spend a 39 to 49 hours there a week.  
   We cannot take photos in the temple, so the photos are our blog are of Sunday at Church and Sunday dinner, or our Monday P-Day activities.  The temple is not open on Monday.
♫♪"I love to see the temple
       I'm going there someday..."♫♪


No comments: