Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Fishers will share in Aimee's mission


Janie & Shawn Fisher and Family will share in Aimee's mission during this 18 months through the letters she writes. Here’s a quote from one of her letters while in the MTC:
“I have learned so much to rely on Heavenly Father and our Savior. I know that there is no way I could do this on my own. It is a great comfort that I don't have to worry about knowing what to do or who to find and what I will teach because that all comes from the Lord through the Spirit. I have never before felt the Spirit so strong. And I have never prayed so much! It is absolutely wonderful.
“Thank you for all your letters! It has been so wonderful hearing how everyone is doing. It makes my day! I love all of you so much and miss you, but I am so happy that I am here. I LOVE being a missionary! 18 months seems long, but at the same time very short.”

No comments: