Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wish we could be with you today...

Happy Birthday to my Mother,
Verna Beth Huffaker Albertson
"89" years old. Born Jan. 14, 1920
Family Birthday Party on
Sat., Jan. 17, 2009
I've already had my little crying spell this morning
for not being able to be there with my mother
and our children and grandchildren who
are gathering at 2:00 for a lunch
of homemade bread and soup
and birthday cake.
We thank my sister, Janice, and
her daughter, Vickie for planning this
wonderful celebration day for
Grama A.
Verna Beth Huffaker Albertson
Matriarch of
2 daughters
11 grandchildren
40 great-grandchildren
We love you.
We honor you.
We thank you.
We wish to emulate you.
We miss you.
Love, Eileen and Walt
Buenos Aires, Argentina

2 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

Mom -
I completely understand the crying spell when you know that everyone will get gathered together, and in your neck of the woods, it's just another day. Very hard. I'm sorry!!

Jogusboy said...

We had a great time, and Grandma A was so happy.

She's never had a better birthday party.