Saturday, January 31, 2009

Anna's Baptism Day, Will's Blessing Day


David and Julie met during their study-abroad semester at the BYU Jerusalem Center. They are raising a righteous family in Zion. Since this photo when all our family gathered for the November 2007 Thanksgiving, they have welcomed a new son to their family. We know there is a happy family gathering today for this special day. We love you and miss you but know Heavenly Father is taking better care of you all than we could if we were there. Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - Argentina

3 comments:

The VIPs said...

you just come up with 25 random things about yourself- it is a little difficult, it took me a few days to think of all of mine.

SAYDA said...

We love you! Keep up the good work. I'm so glad those missionaries have you two down there. I love that picture of Dr. Peterson on the stairs. He looks so professional!
Have a great week!!!!

The VIPs said...

I always enjoy getting new recipes so when I find a good one I feel like I should share. If there are any more that you want I'll post them for you- I have quite a few good ones of my Mom's.

I'd love the recipe for your famous dinner rolls, I have yet to find a good recipe for really fluffy yummy rolls