Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Josh, fun photos you have in your Blog.

Hi...
I've enjoyed the updates everyone has on their blogs. I found all my photos in "Old Posts" even tho I put them all in the same day. I'll try putting one in at a time now.
Steve said it's snowing in SL/Utah Valleys... sunny and hot here.
FYI: A kilo is 2.2 pounds.
As I was just attaching Walt's October Stewardship Report to e-mail Dr. Doty, Chrmn of the Missionary Medical Committee, I heard Walt saying on the phone to a missionary: "No, Elder, I don't think it's food poisoning, but a kilo is a lot of ice cream to eat at one time."
Then Walt explained when he got off the phone that this missionary was taking the "Kilo" challenge, but he could only eat 1/2 a kilo.....which is still over 1 pound of ice cream!
No wonder Pres. Hinckley counseled the missionaries: "Don't do stupid things."
Love, Los Petersen - Walt & Eileen - Argentina

No comments: