Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1, 2015

Happy New Year - 2 0 1 5
Sharing this New Year wish from our friend, Dixie Robins Smith.
Thanks for such nice words about the New Year, Dixie.


"Happy New Year to all my friends and family. I hope the new year holds 
dreams come true, 
promises kept and 
blessings overflowing for all of you."
Pieces of Time
New years come and new years go,
Pieces of time all in a row.
As we live our life, each second and minute,
We know we’re privileged to have you in it.
Our appreciation never ends
For our greatest blessings: 
our family and friends.
Happy New Year!

  
"The happiest moments of my life
have been the few which
I have passed at home
in the bosom of my family."
-Thomas Jefferson

Let the coming year be a glorious one that rewards all your future endeavors with success.
Another...
Poem...
Another...
Still another...
This may be about all I have... copied this one from our friend in El Salvador, Elizabeth Calderon...
More Happy 2 0 1 5 ...


Please be assured that we S T R I V E
to wish you a wonderful
TWO - O - ONE - FIVE !
Good Night.

No comments: