Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Stake Presidency in our Burley Idaho West Stake April 25, 2010

Chad Jones, President
Tim Preston, First Counselor
Tracy King, Second Counselor
We sustain our new stake presidency
with all our heart, might, mind, and strength!
Walt congratulating President Jones.

(I lost the first blog I did for this event, in which

I had quotes from Pres. Jones talk.

But it's too late tonight to redo it all....)



A heart-felt Thank You to our outgoing Stake Presidency:


President Joseph M. Sagers


President Garth Williams, First Counselor


President Leonard M. Beck, Second Counselor


We will love you forever.

2 comments:

Janiece said...

Wish I could have been there to sustain and thank the only presidency.
What an honor to be in our stake.

Julie said...

Wow - pretty great! I knew Tracy - err Pres. King would be in the mix somewhere!