Thursday, March 23, 2017

Traces of Time . . . March 20-26, 2017

Traces of Time . . . 
Happy Month of Spring
This week 
March 20, 2017
to 
March 26, 2017

End of Winter
Beginning of Spring
March April May

Monday - March 20, 2017

Today we left in the early afternoon to go to the wedding reception of my sister's grandson, Andrew J. Hacking.  They were married at the Highland Gardens wedding/reception center.  There was a charming outdoor marque announcing their big day:

"I do," and "I do."
The new Mr. and Mrs. Hacking--

Andrew and Kassidy.

Carl and Vickie - parents of the groom.
Janice's daughter and husband.
The wedding line...
on the left by Carl and Vickie are
Jasmine and her husband Jonathan,
and I think Hailey, but I don't know if
that is Hunter on the left end or not.
 My sister, Janice, and me.
 Gary, Walt, and Eileen.
 Cute gal that Matt is dating at BYU,
Michaella.  He is the son of Janice's
oldest son, Scott and Melissa Robertson.
They have lived in Austin, Texas, for 17 years.
 It was a festive wedding reception.
 And their car was decorated for a
"Just Married" couple.


Tuesday - March 21, 2017

We spent Tuesday morning with Julie and Riggs and then left for Idaho after we had lunch with them.  Rigdon seems to get taller everytime we go to Utah.
 We still had green on for the St. Patrick's Day month.


We got home about five o'clock.

Wednesday - March 22, 2017

Today we rendezvoused with Dale and Connie for the 3:00 session at the Twin Falls Temple.
Connie took a photo with me in it.
Walt chose Perkins to go to for dinner.
I did something I've wanted to do for a long time--
I had a piece of pie before my entree.
You can see Connie's healthy salad in the background.
(Now I've got it out of my system and I can
return to making more healthy choices.)
Then I ate half of my turkey dinner,
and took the other half home which
was enough for Walt and me the next day.
Walt had a half ham 'n cheese sandwich with fruit.
He most always makes healthy choices.
We love our weekly temple sessions
with Dale and Connie.
We started this tradition back on
April 15, 2015 -- so almost two years ago.

next

Thursday - March 23, 2017

next

next

Friday - March 24, 2017

next

next


Saturday, March 25, 2017

next


Sunday, March 26, 2017 s

No comments: