Saturday, January 14, 2017

Traces of Time . . . January 9-15, 2017

Traces of Time . . . Happy New Year
This week 
January 9, 2017
to 
January  15, 2017

W I N T E R 
December - January - February

Monday - January 9, 2017

(hope to add photos soon)

Had a great time watching the National College Football Championship Game - defending champs Alabama beat by
Clemson Tigers - 52-49.
Ruth Melling invited us to watch the game with her.
We love being with our neighbor and good friend.
Tuesday - January 10, 2017

Dr. Spackman ordered a chest x-ray for Walt today because he has had a cough for three weeks now.  He does not have pneumonia, just a virus.
He also had his ears irrigated, and now can hear much better from having so much wax removed.

Wednesday - January 11, 2017

We went to the viewing for Milford Mabey.


Thursday - January 12, 2017

We went to the funeral of Milford Mabey, son of Velma Jean Mabey. His brother, Duane, did a great job speaking, as did
President Guy Redder, and Bishop Darby Hawkins.


Friday - January 13, 2017

n Kathleen Hedberg helped us with family history.
Then I was able to get the three ink cartridges for our HP Laser Jet Printer....so now I can print things from my computer again.

Saturday - January 14, 2017

First, today, I'm doing a Birthday Remembrance for my Mom.
V E R N A   B E T H    H U F F A K E R   A L B E R T S O N
Born January 14, 1920 in Rigby, Jefferson County, Idaho
Died July 26, 2013
                   
                 So she lived 93 years on this Earth, and now she
                 is living in heaven.

Oh....I don't have my photos transferred to this new computer...so I'm going to start this over on my old Dell Computer....


I also need to transfer this photo from today's Twin Falls Times News...about Hudsons' Hamburgers in Couer d'Alene.



Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true, and
all that goes with it.

Of this we testify at the end of this Sabbath Day.
Walt Petersen and Eileen A. Petersen
Burley, I D A H O

No comments: