Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grampa Mission is on a mission to Wash. D.C.

Grampa Mission was informed this afternoon (Sun., Dec. 28) that he will be taking an Elder home from the Resistencia Mission to Washington D.C. The flight goes out at midnight Mon, Dec. 29, arrives in D.C. at Noon on Tue, Dec. 29. Then he flies back leaving at noon on Wed, Dec. 31, arriving in Buenos Aires, Thu, Jan. 1 at 10:00 a.m. Porbresito. He will be exhausted on New Year's Day....but we can still make the 2:00pm party at the area president's home.

I need help figuring out how to make our new photo sized down to fit our heading. And I can't delete my Christmas border for a New Year's one. And I lost my "Families are Forever" blinkie.

We will still go to zone conference tomorrow from 7:30am, back to apt about 6:30pm before he has to leave for the airport at 8pm or so. What a life....never a dull moment. I was just thinking that I should be putting more photos of us helping missionaries instead of our P-day activities.

No comments: