Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Week...

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G W E E K
Becky, here is the turkey I mentioned.
It's really better on a pineapple but...
I cut the pineapple for our Sunday dinner,
so used a kind of squash they have here.
You can get the idea with the "pineapple tail feathers".
Here is the turkey face I made from the pattern on Google search.
In Relief Society, years ago, we sewed it from red felt,
with the eyes...etc., but this one works okay.
I cut up an orange file folder.
And that's about the extent of my "craftiness."


Good luck, Mr. Turkey...

4 comments:

Julie said...

I lover your turkey Grama. I'm going to make a turkey apple tomorrow. I'm going to have a Thanksgiving party tomorrow. I wish you could be here for Thanksgiving. We're going to make turkey glasses at our party at school. My mom is going to help. I love you Grama - so much. Have fun on your mission. I love you - Jacee

Janiece said...

What a cute turkey! I LOVE IT.
Hope this finds you well and happy

SAYDA said...

I love the turkey idea! Thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving sweet lady.

The VIPs said...

really cute turkey Aunt Eileen I'll have to go look for that pattern.