Sunday, February 22, 2009

President & Hna. Benton with Petersens...


President and Hna. Benton of the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission are outstanding! Pres. Benton stood up toward the end of Dr. Petersen's presentation at the Mission President's Seminar and said: "I want to tell you all that the Petersens did a great presentaion in our zone conferences, and then in consulting privately with our missionaries who had health concerns. We're already seeing the good results of their coming to our mission."
Of interest to our family, the Bentons are the grandparents of Anna's friend, Chole, who lives across the street from David & Julie, Josh, Anna, Sam, and Will.

3 comments:

Janiece said...

that had to be an amazing meeting.

SAYDA said...

Dr. Petersen and Sister Petersen,
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. The Lord has truly blessed me and my family. The network around us is truly awesome. Thank you for the advise on the lotion. It is working great. Everything is on schedule.
My prayers for you and your missionaries.
Brother Call

Urbach family said...

Hi! I am so excited that I found your blog. I did not know you were serving a mission right now. I think that is awesome. I have a son who is currently serving in Eugene Or. What a great experience it has been. My parents are also getting ready to serve a mission, they they in about 3 weeks. I am so happy for them.
Silly me, I just thought maybe I should tell you who I am not sure if you remember,I am Tammy Searle Urbach mom and dad are Francis and Deanne Searle. Anyway I wish you the best on your journey.